It’s been a week. There are things to tell you, but not now. Here, have some links:
- Mechak: Centre for Contemporary Tibetan Art. I’ve been visiting this one quite a bit lately, I’m blown away by all the colour and texture, and I’m in love with Sonam Zoksang’s photographs.
- The Industorious Clock. Just neat, that’s all.
- Robert J. Lang Origami. Origami is one of those arts that I have always been just on the verge of trying. This site is all the push I need.
- thanatos.net: Postmortem Photography, Death Masks, X-Rays and Forums. Eminently morbid and definitely not for the faint of heart. I find death photography utterly fascinating.
- The Collier Classification System for Very Small Objects. Cool. And not just for those who get a kick out of perusing new classification schemes and nomenclatures.
- Stephen’s Lighthouse. Another one for my librarian readers, Stephen Abrams is blogging.